Welcome to MJ's Bakery!

I make everything from scratch using fresh, quality ingredients. No additives, no hydrogenated oils, no funny stuff. You can't beat real hand-made goodness. Check out the products page for a full list of yummy desserts available. Contact me to discuss your needs, big and small! I am located in the Kansas City metro area, and am happy to meet with you and deliver your product to you anywhere in the area. Thank you for considering me for all your sweet tooth desires!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Dessert Marathon Week!

So, here's a quick preview of the many treats I'll be prepping for this week.

For the in-laws' Thanksgiving dinner: a double layer Apple Spice Cake, with a sweet apple pie filling and a cinnamon honey buttercream.

For my parents' Thanksgiving dinner: Chocolate Mousse Pie (3) and No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake Pie (2).

For our visit to out-of-town relatives: Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake, Cherry Pecan Oatmeal Cookies, and Mom's Peanut Butter Balls (at least I did that one last week, whew).

Sound exhausting? You bet. Sound typical of me? Most definitely. No guarantees I'll have posts up by Thanksgiving, but I'll get to them as fast as I can. A girl's gotta breathe.

Have a delicious Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment